Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coming Soon!!

I have finally joined the blog world. I know, I know. It's about time. I never have felt inspired to do it until now. I recently have been feeling like I need to have a voice. A voice in what is happening in our country, in our culture and in our world. I don't even care if nobody reads this. I just want an outlet for my thoughts. So watch out people - here it comes!! I am going out of town this weekend (yea!!!) and then I will be back. And then I will write something of more significance, because I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. YEAH! Excited to hear what you have to say.

    If you don't mind I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I know when you update. Last week I set mine to 'private' after I voiced some irritation on my blog and was getting 'anonymous' mean comments. If you send me your email address, I'll add you... timani4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So let's hear it! I'll give you a subject... The Prince of Tides was neither about princes or tides. Discuss! haha Did you know that the T Rex was first discovered in Montana? OK, keeping watch!! -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! welcome, love ya, cant wait for feb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, how do you have more followers than me when you have not even posted anything other than the declared intent to post...NOT FAIR DUDE =). Hey check out my post we are finally on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously dude, I have never know you to be this quiet. SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete